Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Our Vacation












We got back Saturday after deciding to spend Friday night at the house Jamie's family was staying at. We got to our resort Sunday afternoon and stayed on the 5th floor with a beautiful view of the beach and a street view too. Joshua LOVES the water! Both the pool & the ocean although he didn't get too wet in the ocean. We got him a cute turtle float w/a sunshade and he was so relaxed in the pool he almost fell asleep!


Unfortunately he's still not a fan of eating out. We did put him a high chair and he leaned over to one side since he's still not sitting up on his own but even there he wasn't too thrilled with it and after about a half hour he gets mad. He did like being outside on the pier and there's a restaurant at the one near where we stayed and he was very happy there. There was a great ocean breeze so it was very comfortable.


Oh and I scored big time at the outlets. Carters outlet is the best! They were having a great sale and I saved 20% on top of it so I got some onesies for $2 and outfits for $5! There were other outlets but I did the best there. The only place I could find sleepers beyond 9 months was Children's Place and I got 3 for $20! Next time I can skip all the other stores and just go to those two.

No comments: