Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Party Planning

Yes, I've started seriously planning Joshua's 1st birthday party. I am not thinking about the fact that he's growing up but that party planning is fun! I really think I want to do Noah's Ark as the theme. His naming certificate has a beautiful drawing of Noah's Ark on it so I think that's a good tie-in to it. Also this may be the only time I get to pick the theme as next year he may have things he actually likes. One of Jamie's high school classmates makes beautiful cakes so I have already talked to her about doing Joshua's cake and she has penciled in the day after Thanksgiving for the party. It will either be that day or the day after that and will probably be at my mother-in-law's house. Which is good since the woman doing the cake lives nearby.

Here are the two Noah's Ark party supply themes I'm looking at. Please tell me which one you like best. I don't know how to make comments work so just e-mail me or tell me on Facebook.

Noah's Ark - This one actually says Happy 1st Birthday where the other one doesn't.

Whimsical Ark - I think this one is cuter, less cartoony.

Here are some cake photos. Which one do you like?

Cake

Cake 2

Cake 3

Cake 4

No comments: