Thursday, April 30, 2009

Update

Joshua hasn't had a very good week. He has been extra fussy. Today was so far the worst of all. Thankfully Jamie was home most of the day so he could help. We decided to call our pediatrician's office and they told us to come in just to make sure it wasn't an ear infection or something else we should be worried about, it's not. Our pediatrician wasn't in so we saw someone else. We actually saw a resident from the hospital where Joshua was born who saw him while he was in the NICU. Jamie thought Joshua had a sore throat and the dr did too. He changed his medication from Zantac to Prevacid. He wants to check a dirty diaper in case it's something I'm eating but I haven't changed my diet so that doesn't make much sense to me. He thought maybe it's a cow's milk allergy. Oh and we found out he weighs 15lbs 12oz so he has officially doubled his birth weight! I'm hoping the Prevacid does the trick and he gets back to himself.

No comments: