Thursday, September 24, 2009

10 Months

I know it's getting old hearing how I can't believe he's another month older but I seriously can't! I mean where is my little newborn baby? Wasn't it just yesterday he was born? It makes me want to cry thinking he'll be a year old in 2 months. I try to think back to when he was itty bitty and I have trouble picturing him as a newborn in my arms, that really makes me sad.

I was beginning to think there would be no news for this month. No new things he could do so I wasn't even sure I'd do a 10 month post. Thankfully, a pleasant surprise happened today. Jamie & I were giving him a bath and since he's still wobbly and we don't have a bath seat or anything for him one of us still bathes with him in the tub. Jamie had Joshua's head on his (Jamie's) feet so he his (Joshua's) head was propped up and out of the water. Out of the blue Joshua sits up! What?!?! Then he did it again! Then, even more amazingly, he did it out of the water! He was lying on our bed, I held his hands and he pulled himself into a sitting position! I'm so proud!

No comments: