Friday, March 20, 2009

One Year Ago Today....

I got this! It was 5am and I just had to go. That was a long wait but there it was! I pretty much already knew. I was already having nausea, my bra didn't quite fit right and I was extra tired. It's also my mother's birthday. Happy Birthday Grandma! We kept it a secret for 4 weeks! We wanted to wait until my 8 week appointment when I would have an ultrasound which would prove there was actually a tiny embryo in there. Well it was Easter weekend so we went to Mullins and then I went to Little River to see my mother. So that whole weekend we had this big secret that we kept from everyone. It was sooo hard but I'm so glad we did it. It was our little special secret for a whole month. Then we went to that appointment and saw the tiny embryo on the ultrasound and it was real. So that night when we got home we told everyone. I just can't believe it's been a year! Joshua will be 4 months old on Monday, WOW!

No comments: