Thursday, March 19, 2009

Joshua's First Stroll




So I was inspired by a fellow blogger who took her baby on a walk and also by the beautiful weather we are having. When Jamie came home from work he loved the idea so we took Joshua out in the stroller and it was so nice! I got my workout for sure. I love our stroller, it's so easy to push but it's still a workout. We have a park within a quarter of a mile of our house with a playground, walking trail and soccer field. I thought it had a baby swing but it doesn't. So we will have to go to another park one day soon that does have one. I know he's too little for it but I absolutely must get a pic of him in the baby swing.

In other news, I am still waiting to hear back from the Rabbi and I am rather frustrated about it. I called him on Monday and left a message on his voicemail. I called again yesterday and actually spoke to a woman who I gave my name and phone number to. I asked that he call me. I'm still waiting. I hope I hear back by tomorrow afternoon or I might have to go to Friday night services to see him. Either that or on Sunday we can go to the Jewish Food Festival (I want to go anyway).

No comments: