Thursday, January 14, 2010

A Big Week

Joshua has had a pretty big week for him and I'm a very proud mommy. Today he learned how to hold his sippy cup so he can get liquid out of it! He has also learned how to crawl backwards on all fours so we think going forward is in the near future. He is taking steps again, like he did 3 months ago but then suddenly stopped and wouldn't do it again. Now he is doing it again when his dad holds his hands. He wouldn't do it for me 3 months ago and won't do it for me now but he does it and that's all that matters. His pediatrician has ordered a head CT scan for him and we're going Monday morning, that I'm not looking forward to but hopefully it will be over pretty quickly.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's great about the crawling & steps!! Sorry to hear about the catscan though, I'm sure it'll be fine, good luck!